Stefon Diggs leads Vikings' victory with 142 yards
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Stefon Diggs caught 7 passes for 142 yards on 8 targets in a 42-30, Week 7 win over the Detroit Lions on Sunday.
Diggs led the entire contest in receiving yards and paced the Vikings in receptions while tying for the team-lead in targets. He's cleared the century mark and snagged 7-plus catches on at least 7 targets three times in the past four games. Adam Thielen is expected to miss the Vikings' contest against the Washington Redskins this Thursday after exiting early with a hamstring injury, so Diggs may be relied on even more in Week 8.
Diggs scored 17.7 FanDuel points in Week 7. He's averaging 13.5 FanDuel points per game, with 30 catches (42 targets) for 562 yards (18.7 per catch) and 4 touchdowns.
- Julio Jones (foot) held out of practice on Wednesday November 20th, 2019
- Emmanuel Sanders (ribs) sidelined at 49ers practice November 20th, 2019
- Chris Thompson (toe) returns to practice for Washington November 20th, 2019
- New England's Mohamed Sanu (ankle) not practicing on Wednesday November 20th, 2019
- Matt Breida (ankle) remains out for 49ers November 20th, 2019
- Delanie Walker (ankle) returns to Titans practice November 20th, 2019
- Kirk Cousins throws 3 touchdowns Sunday in Vikings' comeback win November 18th, 2019
- Minnesota's Stefon Diggs accumulates 121 yards in Week 11's comeback victory over Denver November 17th, 2019
- Adam Thielen (hamstring) officially ruled out for Vikings Week 11 November 15th, 2019
- Adam Thielen (hamstring) has 'chance' to play for Vikings Week 11 November 14th, 2019
- Vikings' Adam Thielen (hamstring) did not practice again Thursday November 14th, 2019
- Minnesota's Adam Thielen (hamstring) not practicing on Wednesday November 13th, 2019