Bills' Duke Williams (hamstring) questionable for Week 8
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Duke Williams is considered questionable to play on Sunday in the team's Week 8 game against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Williams is dealing with a hamstring ailment, and it could keep him sidelined on Sunday against the 2018 Super Bowl Champions. Buffalo's receiving corps behind John Brown and Cole Beasley is questionable at best, and Williams' injury only further clouds the situation.
Our models currently project Williams for 1.6 catches, 21.1 receiving yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 3.7 FanDuel points.
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- Bills' Zack Moss officially active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Buffalo's Emmanuel Sanders (hamstring) fully practices on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Zack Moss praised by Bills for practice performance September 17th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021