Miles Sanders back at Eagles practice Thursday
Philadelphia Eagles running back Miles Sanders (shoulder) returned to practice Thursday.
Sanders sat out of practice Wednesday to deal with a shoulder injury, but his return to the field Thursday backs up previous reports that suggested he will not miss any game time with the injury.
He is averaging 9.8 FanDuel points per game this season and our models project him to average 4.2 yards per carry the rest of the year.
- Cleveland's David Njoku (wrist) activated from Injured Reserve on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Giants' Evan Engram (foot) will not play in Week 14's matchup against Eagles December 7th, 2019
- Giants' Daniel Jones (ankle) ruled out, Eli Manning officially starting in Week 14 December 7th, 2019
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott suffered hand and finger injuries in Week 14 loss to Bears December 6th, 2019
- Giants' Golden Tate clears concussion protocol before Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) out for Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Nelson Agholor (knee) game-time decision for Week 14's matchup against Giants December 7th, 2019
- Eagles' Jordan Howard still not taking contact December 5th, 2019
- Eagles release wide receiver Mack Hollins on Tuesday December 3rd, 2019
- Carson Wentz throws for 310 yards, 3 touchdowns Sunday in Eagles' loss December 2nd, 2019
- Eagles' Zach Ertz (hamstring) active for Week 13 December 1st, 2019
- Rapoport: Eagles' Miles Sanders to receive heavy workload in Week 13 December 1st, 2019