Davante Adams (toe) practicing in pads for Packers
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Davante Adams (toe) is practicing in pads on Thursday.
It's Adams' first practice in pads since experiencing turf toe over a month ago. He seems to have a good chance of returning on Sunday against the Los Angeles Chargers. That would be a downgrade for the rest of the Packers' pass-catchers. Adams cleared 100 yards twice in four games before the injury.
The Chargers are giving up the fifth-fewest receiving yards per game this season. The Packers have an implied total of 25.5 points in Week 9, third-highest on the main slate.
- Miami's DeVante Parker (concussion) will play in Week 15's matchup against Giants December 14th, 2019
- Redskins place Paul Richardson (hamstring) on Injured Reserve December 14th, 2019
- Saints expect Jared Cook (concussion) to play in Week 15's matchup against Colts December 14th, 2019
- Panthers send left tackle Greg Little (ankle) to injured reserve December 14th, 2019
- Bears activate Akiem Hicks (elbow) from Injured Reserve on Saturday December 14th, 2019
- Jordan Howard (shoulder) has been ruled out Sunday for Philadelphia December 14th, 2019
- Packers' Jimmy Graham (wrist, groin) questionable for Week 15 December 13th, 2019
- Aaron Rodgers held to 195 yards in Packers' win Sunday December 9th, 2019
- Green Bay's Aaron Jones accounts for 192 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Green Bay's Aaron Rodgers throws 4 touchdowns in Week 13's road victory over Giants December 1st, 2019
- Davante Adams scores first 2019 touchdown in Packers' loss November 25th, 2019
- Aaron Rodgers throws for 233 yards in a Packers' win November 11th, 2019