Joe Flacco (neck) placed on injured reserve, ending his season
Denver Broncos quarterback Joe Flacco's season is over after he was placed on injured reserve with a neck injury.
News broke early in the week that Flacco would miss Sunday's game, and then things escalated very, very quickly. The timeline grew to a couple weeks, then six weeks, and then enough to place him on injured reserve. That means Brandon Allen, who hasn't seen a single NFL snap in his career, will be starting indefinitely.
In eight games this season, Flacco threw for 1,822 yards on 65.2 percent passing with six touchdowns and five interceptions.
- Miles Sanders heads to Philadelphia's locker room in the third quarter on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (foot) will not return on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Jameis Winston (thumb) expected to play again for Buccaneers this season December 9th, 2019
- Gunn: Philadelphia's Nelson Agholor (knee) out for Monday night's matchup against Giants December 9th, 2019
- Jordan Howard (shoulder) ruled out for Eagles Monday night December 9th, 2019
- Rashaad Penny (knee) officially done for Seahawks this season December 9th, 2019
- Denver's Drew Lock throws 3 touchdowns in Week 14's upset over Houston December 8th, 2019
- Broncos' Von Miller (knee) active for Week 14 against the Texans December 8th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos' Von Miller (knee) expected to play in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Denver's Von Miller (knee) practicing on Wednesday December 4th, 2019
- Courtland Sutton catches 2 touchdowns Sunday in Broncos' win December 2nd, 2019
- Broncos' Drew Lock throws for 134 yards, 2 touchdowns Sunday in first pro start December 2nd, 2019