Corey Davis (hip) not practicing again for Titans
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Corey Davis (hip) remained sidelined on Thursday.
Davis' status is uncertain for Week 10 against the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday. He's been held under 50 yards in four of the past five games. Tajae Sharpe could see more snaps if Davis is ruled out for Week 10.
numberFire's models project Davis for 7.8 FanDuel points in Week 10, at a cost of $5,300. He's the WR41 in our weekly fantasy rankings.
- Russell Wilson held down in Seahawks' loss Sunday night December 9th, 2019
- Mike Evans (hamstring) expected to miss rest of Buccaneers' season December 9th, 2019
- Seattle's Rashaad Penny (knee) will not return on Sunday night December 8th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Jameis Winston overcomes hand injury, accounts for 434 yards and 4 scores in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- 49ers' Emmanuel Sanders accumulates 7 receptions for 157 yards and 1 score in Week 14's victory over New Orleans December 8th, 2019
- Saints' Drew Brees explodes for 6 touchdowns in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Titans' A.J. Brown torches Oakland for 153 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) DNP on Friday December 6th, 2019
- Vrabel: Titans' Derrick Henry (hamstring) 'on track' to play in Week 13 November 29th, 2019
- Titans' Derrick Henry (hamstring) practicing on Thursday November 28th, 2019
- Titans' Derrick Henry (hamstring) limited on Wednesday November 27th, 2019
- Delanie Walker done for Titans this season due to ankle injury November 27th, 2019