Kyler Murray throws for 324 yards, 3 touchdowns Sunday in Cardinals' loss
Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kyler Murray completed 27 of 44 passes for 324 yards with 3 touchdowns and 1 interception in a 30-27 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday.
Murray averaged 12.5 yards per completion, which was boosted by a 69-yard deep pass to Christian Kirk, who caught all 3 touchdowns. He also had 38 yards on the ground on 3 rushes.
He scored 27.7 FanDuel points to rank fourth among quarterbacks in Week 10.
- Lamar Jackson (quad) fine for Ravens on Thursday night December 11th, 2019
- Auden Tate (knee) placed on Bengals IR December 10th, 2019
- Lane Johnson (ankle) 'week-to-week' for Eagles December 10th, 2019
- Derrius Guice (MCL) lands on Washington IR, done until 2020 December 10th, 2019
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) expected to practice for Steelers December 10th, 2019
- James Conner (shoulder) expected to practice for Steelers December 10th, 2019
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray throws 2 touchdown, 3 interceptions Sunday in a loss December 9th, 2019
- Schefter: Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) to start in Week 13 December 1st, 2019
- Arizona's Chase Edmonds (hamstring) not listed on Week 13's final injury report November 29th, 2019
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) questionable for Week 13 November 29th, 2019
- Chase Edmonds (hamstring) expected to return for Cardinals in Week 13 November 25th, 2019
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (hamstring) returns to practice Monday November 25th, 2019