Saints' Andrus Peat (arm) reportedly out 6 weeks
New Orleans Saints left guard Andrus Peat (arm) is expected to miss 6 weeks, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Peat underwent surgery Wednesday for a broken arm he suffered in last Sunday's Week 10 loss to the Atlanta Falcons. His absence will be a downgrade for the offense. The Saints visit the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Week 11.
The Saints are 5.0-point favorites over the Bucs and have the fourth-highest implied total (27.5 points) in Week 11.
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) misses practice again Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Bears' Roquan Smith (pectoral) won't return Thursday in Week 14 December 5th, 2019
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (ankle) out for Cowboys in Week 14 December 5th, 2019
- Juju Smith-Schuster (knee) still out for Pittsburgh on Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Marquise Brown (ankle) appears on Ravens' injury report December 5th, 2019
- Colts' Marlon Mack (hand) cleared for full practice December 5th, 2019
- Saints' Taysom Hill scores twice, blocks punt in Thanksgiving victory November 29th, 2019
- Alvin Kamara amasses 84 scoreless yards in Saints' win November 29th, 2019
- Saints' Marshon Lattimore (hamstring) active in Week 13 November 28th, 2019
- Saints expect Marshon Lattimore (hamstring) to play on Thursday night November 28th, 2019
- Drew Brees throws for 311 yards, 3 touchdowns in Saints' win November 25th, 2019
- New Orleans' Michael Thomas hauls in 10 receptions for 101 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 12 November 24th, 2019