Cardinals' Kenyan Drake reportedly running with first-team offense
Arizona Cardinals running back Kenyan Drake was spotted with the first-team offense at the open portion of Friday's practice ahead of the team's Week 11 game against the San Francisco 49ers.
Drake was acquired in a trade with the Dolphins a few weeks ago, and he's done nothing but produce in his opportunities. David Johnson, who had been dealing with an ankle injury throughout the year, looked slow and didn't seem to have his usual burst. In Friday's practice, Johnson was working with the second-team offense, which could mean he's been demoted, at least temporarily.
Our models currently project Drake for 9.3 FanDuel points, while Johnson is projected for 9.4.
- Jets' Le'Veon Bell (illness) ruled out for Week 14's matchup against Miami December 7th, 2019
- Eagles' Jordan Howard (shoulder) questionable for Week 14's matchup against Giants December 7th, 2019
- Cleveland's David Njoku (wrist) activated from Injured Reserve on Saturday December 7th, 2019
- Giants' Evan Engram (foot) will not play in Week 14's matchup against Eagles December 7th, 2019
- Giants' Daniel Jones (ankle) ruled out, Eli Manning officially starting in Week 14 December 7th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Nelson Agholor (knee) game-time decision for Week 14's matchup against Giants December 7th, 2019
- Schefter: Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) to start in Week 13 December 1st, 2019
- Arizona's Chase Edmonds (hamstring) not listed on Week 13's final injury report November 29th, 2019
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) questionable for Week 13 November 29th, 2019
- Chase Edmonds (hamstring) expected to return for Cardinals in Week 13 November 25th, 2019
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (hamstring) returns to practice Monday November 25th, 2019
- David Johnson logs 5 snaps, 0 touches in Cardinals loss November 18th, 2019