David Johnson logs 5 snaps, 0 touches in Cardinals loss
Arizona Cardinals running back David Johnson didn't record a touch in a 36-26, Week 11 loss to the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday.
Johnson played just five snaps while Kenyan Drake was given all 22 of the Cardinals' backfield touches. He's been a non-factor since Week 6, but with the bye week coming up, maybe Johnson will be able to return to form for the final month of the season. The Cardinals will host the Los Angeles Rams in Week 13.
Johnson has 302 rushing yards (3.7 per carry), 323 receiving yards, 31 catches (42 targets), and 5 touchdowns in nine games this season.
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (foot) will not return on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Jameis Winston (thumb) expected to play again for Buccaneers this season December 9th, 2019
- Gunn: Philadelphia's Nelson Agholor (knee) out for Monday night's matchup against Giants December 9th, 2019
- Jordan Howard (shoulder) ruled out for Eagles Monday night December 9th, 2019
- Rashaad Penny (knee) officially done for Seahawks this season December 9th, 2019
- Jets' Le'Veon Bell (illness) 'pretty close to 100 percent' December 9th, 2019
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray throws 2 touchdown, 3 interceptions Sunday in a loss December 9th, 2019
- Schefter: Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) to start in Week 13 December 1st, 2019
- Arizona's Chase Edmonds (hamstring) not listed on Week 13's final injury report November 29th, 2019
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) questionable for Week 13 November 29th, 2019
- Chase Edmonds (hamstring) expected to return for Cardinals in Week 13 November 25th, 2019
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (hamstring) returns to practice Monday November 25th, 2019