David Johnson logs 5 snaps, 0 touches in Cardinals loss
Arizona Cardinals running back David Johnson didn't record a touch in a 36-26, Week 11 loss to the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday.
Johnson played just five snaps while Kenyan Drake was given all 22 of the Cardinals' backfield touches. He's been a non-factor since Week 6, but with the bye week coming up, maybe Johnson will be able to return to form for the final month of the season. The Cardinals will host the Los Angeles Rams in Week 13.
Johnson has 302 rushing yards (3.7 per carry), 323 receiving yards, 31 catches (42 targets), and 5 touchdowns in nine games this season.
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Larry Fitzgerald returning to Cardinals for 17th season January 15th, 2020
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) active for Week 17 game against Rams December 29th, 2019
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) expected to play against Rams in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Arizona's Kyler Murray (hamstring) game-time decision for Week 17's matchup against Rams December 27th, 2019
- Kyler Murray (hamstring) uncertain for Cardinals' finale December 23rd, 2019
- Arizona's Kenyan Drake accumulates 184 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 16's victory over Seattle December 22nd, 2019