Saints' Mark Ingram (knee) likely done for season
New Orleans Saints running back Mark Ingram (knee) is likely done for the season, per Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Ingram is expected to miss 4-6 weeks and the Saints will likely be officially eliminated from playoff contention by then, so it would be a surprise to see him return this season. Dwayne Washington, David Johnson, and Derrick Gore are the other running backs on the roster behind Alvin Kamara, but Taysom Hill may wind up being the one to see more carries consistently.
Ingram averaged 8.0 opportunities and 4.2 FanDuel points across 10 games this season. Among the 53 backs with at least 50 carries, Ingram is fourth-worst and Kamara is second-worst in Rushing Net Expected Points per attempt.
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Juwan Johnson (quad) active for Saints in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Taysom Hill (back) will play in Week 18 for New Orleans January 8th, 2023
- Juwan Johnson (quad) questionable for Saints in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Taysom Hill (back) questionable for Saints' Week 18 matchup versus Panthers January 6th, 2023
- Juwan Johnson (quad) back at Saints practice Thursday January 5th, 2023
- Juwan Johnson (quad) DNP in Saints' Wednesday session January 4th, 2023