Falcons' Brian Hill bottled up in start
Atlanta Falcons running back Brian Hill rushed 15 times for 30 yards and caught an 8-yard pass on 3 targets in a 29-3, Week 11 win over the Carolina Panthers on Sunday.
Hill dominated backfield touches in place of Devonta Freeman (ankle, foot) but failed to do anything with the opportunity. Kenjon Barner and Qadree Ollison combined for 29 yards and a score on just 6 carries, so the Falcons may opt to go with more of a committee moving forward if Freeman remains sidelined. The Falcons will face the second-best rush defense in the NFL in Week 12 at home against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Hill scored 4.3 FanDuel points on Sunday. He has 131 rushing yards (3.0 per carry), 32 receiving yards, 4 catches (7 targets), and 2 touchdowns in six games this season.
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) ruled out for Week 2 September 18th, 2021
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Titans cut Mike Badgley, elevate Randy Bullock September 14th, 2021
- Titans' Sam Ficken (groin) placed on injured reserve September 11th, 2021
- A.J. Brown (knee) returns to Titans' practice Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Titans activate Ryan Tannehill from COVID-19 list September 5th, 2021
- Titans' Brian Hill placed on injured reserve August 29th, 2021