Raiders' Hunter Renfrow has broken rib, punctured lung
Oakland Raiders wide receiver Hunter Renfrow broke a rib and punctured his lung on Sunday, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Renfrow suffered the injury in Sunday's Week 12 loss to the New York Jets. It's not clear how long the fifth-round pick will be out. He had at least 50 yards in three of the last four games before leaving early Sunday. Look for Trevor Davis to take on more snaps. Darren Waller and Foster Moreau could also be more involved.
Renfrow is averaging 6.3 FanDuel points per game this season. He has 36 receptions for 396 yards and 2 touchdowns on 53 targets.
- Carson Wentz (ankles) expected to miss Colts game Sunday September 23rd, 2021
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) 'has chance' to play Sunday for San Francisco September 22nd, 2021
- Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins September 22nd, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Raiders' Derek Carr (ankle) questionable for Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Henry Ruggs records 113 yards, touchdown for Raiders September 20th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders' Kenyan Drake not expected to have workhorse role after Josh Jacobs injury September 17th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) ruled out for Raiders in Week 2 September 17th, 2021