Eagles' Zach Ertz (hamstring) active for Week 13
Philadelphia Eagles tight end Zach Ertz is officially active for Week 13's game against the Miami Dolphins.
Ertz will give it a go after battling a hamstring injury all week. Operating at less than 100% he should still be heavily involved for the Eagles in a must-win game against the Dolphins. Look for Dallas Goedert to remain involved as well against a beatable Dolphins defense. Our models expect him to score 11.2 FanDuel points in Week 13.
Our models project Ertz for 5.5 receptions for 54 yards and .52 touchdowns on 8.2 targets against Miami. He is priced at $6,900.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Carson Wentz (head) will not return on Sunday January 5th, 2020
- Eagles' Carson Wentz (head) being evaluated for a concussion, questionable to return against Seattle January 5th, 2020
- Eagles' Zach Ertz (ribs, back) active for Wild Card Sunday January 5th, 2020
- Gunn: Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (ribs, kidney) reportedly cleared to play in Sunday's playoff matchup against Seattle January 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Lane Johnson downgraded to out January 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor (knee) ruled out for Wild Card Weekend January 3rd, 2020