Daniel Jones (ankle) back with Giants' starters
New York Giants quarterback Daniel Jones (ankle) worked with the starters at Wednesday's practice.
Jones is on track to start Week 16 against the Washington Redskins after missing the last two games. Eli Manning will return to clipboard duties. Jones has 20 touchdowns (18 passing, 2 rushing) and 21 turnovers (11 interceptions, 10 fumbles) through 11 games.
numberFire's models project Jones for 15.3 FanDuel points against Washington, at a cost of $7,300. He's the QB27 in our Week 16 fantasy rankings.
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) ruled out for Week 2 September 18th, 2021
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Darin Ruf out of San Francisco's Saturday lineup against Atlanta September 18th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley plays 84% of snaps in Giants loss September 17th, 2021
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley (knee) active for Giants on Thursday Night Football September 16th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Evan Engram (calf) ruled out for Giants on Thursday September 15th, 2021