Steelers' Juju Smith-Schuster (knee) not listed on final Week 16 injury report
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Juju Smith-Schuster was not listed on the team's final Week 16 injury report ahead of its game against the New York Jets.
Smith-Schuster still isn't 100 percent healthy, per him, but he'll be out there against the Jets. It's a revenge game for Le'Veon Bell, but the Steelers are still competing for a playoff spot.
Our models project Smith-Schuster for 3.8 catches, 43.6 receiving yards, 0.3 touchdowns and 7.7 FanDuel points.
- Titans reportedly add defensive end Jack Crawford March 31st, 2020
- Jets reportedly re-sign quarterback David Fales March 31st, 2020
- Browns reportedly sign defensive end Adrian Clayborn to 2-year contract March 31st, 2020
- Chargers' Chris Harris expected to play in slot role March 31st, 2020
- Schefter: Washington's Brandon Scherff reportedly signs one-year franchise tender March 31st, 2020
- Seahawks reportedly release tight end Ed Dickson March 31st, 2020
- Steelers expected to add running back in draft March 30th, 2020
- Steelers ink Eric Ebron to 2-year, $12 million contract March 20th, 2020
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger throwing pain-free March 20th, 2020
- Rapoport: Bud Dupree receives franchise tag from Steelers March 16th, 2020
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020