Jaguars' Leonard Fournette (neck) questionable for Week 17
Jacksonville Jaguars running back Leonard Fournette is considered questionable to play on Sunday in the team's Week 17 game against the Indianapolis Colts.
Fournette is dealing with a neck injury, and with the Jags having nothing to play for in the regular season finale, he could be held back to avoid further injury. Keep a close eye on his status as the weekend progresses.
Our models currently project Fournette for 77.9 rushing yards, 36.6 receiving yards, 0.7 total touchdowns and 17.8 FanDuel points.
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Gardner Minshew throws 3 touchdowns Sunday in Jaguars' season-finale December 30th, 2019
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette (illness, neck) inactive for Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette downgraded to doubtful for Jacksonville's season finale December 28th, 2019
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook (neck, shoulder) questionable for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette (neck) questionable for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Jaguars' Gardner Minshew (shoulder) questionable for Week 17 December 27th, 2019