Miles Sanders (ankle) says he's a go for Eagles against Seahawks
Philadelphia Eagles running back Miles Sanders said he's been cleared for Sunday's Wild Card matchup against the Seattle Seahawks.
Sanders returned to practice on Friday after sitting out the first two sessions this week. He injured his ankle in Week 17 but there never seemed to be much concern over the rookie's availability for Sunday's postseason showdown. The second-round pick averaged 117.6 scrimmage yards from Weeks 12-16 before leaving early in the finale.
Sanders averaged 18.9 FanDuel points during that five-game stretch. The Seahawks allowed the 13th-most FanDuel points to opposing backfields this season.
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Paul Richardson reportedly cut by Redskins after two seasons February 14th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release cornerback Josh Norman on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Carson Wentz (head) will not return on Sunday January 5th, 2020
- Eagles' Carson Wentz (head) being evaluated for a concussion, questionable to return against Seattle January 5th, 2020
- Eagles' Zach Ertz (ribs, back) active for Wild Card Sunday January 5th, 2020
- Gunn: Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (ribs, kidney) reportedly cleared to play in Sunday's playoff matchup against Seattle January 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Lane Johnson downgraded to out January 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor (knee) ruled out for Wild Card Weekend January 3rd, 2020