Ravens' Mark Ingram (calf) active against Titans on Saturday
Baltimore Ravens running back Mark Ingram is officially active for Saturday's playoff game against the Tennessee Titans.
Ingram entered the day listed as questionable, and has been upgraded to available and will play against the Titans. Our models expect Ingram to receive 12.5 touches on Saturday. Tight end Mark Andrews (ankle) is also active.
Ingram's projection against the Titans includes 53.3 rushing yards, .51 touchdowns, 14.7 receiving yards, and 11.2 FanDuel points.
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson unanimously named 2019 NFL MVP February 1st, 2020
- Ravens' Mark Ingram (calf) active against Titans on Saturday January 11th, 2020
- Mark Andrews (ankle) expected to play for Ravens versus Titans January 9th, 2020
- Schefter: Mark Ingram (calf) expected to play for Ravens in Divisional Round January 9th, 2020
- Mark Ingram (calf) back at Ravens' practice Thursday January 9th, 2020