Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol
Washington Redskins tight end Jordan Reed (concussion) remains in concussion protocol.
Reed still needs clearance after suffering a concussion during Washington's preseason game against the Atlanta Falcons and missing all of the 2019 regular season.
The 29-year old tight end's future playing status could be in serious question after experiencing at least seven concussions during his NFL career.
- Lions sign receiver Geronimo Allison March 29th, 2020
- Pelisserio: Chiefs reportedly re-sign wide receiver Demarcus Robinson March 28th, 2020
- Devin Funchess officially agrees to one-year deal with Packers March 28th, 2020
- Giants reportedly sign tight end Eric Tomlinson March 28th, 2020
- Eagles exercise Alshon Jeffery's 2020 team option March 28th, 2020
- Broncos reportedly re-sign defensive tackle Shelby Harris to one-year contract March 28th, 2020
- Ronald Darby resurfaces in Washington March 29th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly sign Cody Latimer March 25th, 2020
- Redskins, Jeremy Vujnovich agree to one-year deal March 25th, 2020
- Redskins seeking value comparable to a second-round pick in exchange for Trent Williams March 25th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly add tight end Richard Rodgers March 24th, 2020
- Peyton Barber reportedly signing with Washington for 2 years March 24th, 2020