Bears reportedly agree to 3-year extension with Danny Trevathan
Chicago Bears linebacker Danny Trevathan has reportedly agreed to a three-year extension.
According to Rapoport, Trevathan will remain in Chicago for three more seasons after signing an extension worth around $21 million. The 29-year old should play an important role at inside linebacker after missing time last season with an elbow injury.
In nine games in 2019, Trevathan produced 70 tackles, one sack, and one forced fumble.
- Derrick Henry dominates for 3 scores in Titans' comeback victory September 19th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory September 19th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win September 19th, 2021
- Kyler Murray scores 4 times in wild Cardinals win September 19th, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- Bears' Justin Fields filling in for Andy Dalton (questionable, knee) September 19th, 2021
- Bears' Andy Dalton (knee) headed to locker room; Justin Fields in at quarterback September 19th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (back) expected to play in Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (back) questionable for Week 1 game against Rams September 10th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (back) limited for Bears again Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Bears reportedly sign wide receiver Breshad Perriman to 1-year deal September 2nd, 2021