Bengals reportedly claim Austin Calitro off waivers
The Cincinnati Bengals claimed linebacker Austin Calitro off waivers from the Jacksonville Jaguars, reports Tom Pelissero of NFL Network.
Calitro was waived by the Jaguars on Monday. He started four games for Jacksonville last year and five for the Seattle Seahawks as an undrafted free agent in 2018 ESPN's Field Yates reports that the Bengals won the claim over four other teams. Calitro hasn't played 30.0 percent of the defensive snaps either of his years in the league.
Calitro ranked 93rd on Pro Football Focus out of 102 linebackers with at least 200 snaps last season.
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler done for year with torn ACL September 27th, 2021
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- K.J. Hamler joining Broncos' three-wide sets September 14th, 2021
- Broncos place Jerry Jeudy (ankle) on injured reserve September 14th, 2021
- Broncos veterans impressed by "great day" from Teddy Bridgewater September 13th, 2021