Falcons' Ricardo Allen (shoulder) on schedule
Atlanta Falcons safety Ricardo Allen is on schedule in his rehabilitation from shoulder surgery.
Allen underwent surgery in January after playing through a shoulder issue for the final few games of the season. His play took a big step back in 2019 as he returned from a torn Achilles' tendon, but Allen is expected to remain a starter in 2020. The former fifth-rounder turned 28 in December.
Allen recorded 2 interceptions and a career-high 8 pass deflections. He earned career-lows from Pro Football Focus in coverage (57.3) and overall defense (58.7) after never grading below 68.4 in either category over his first four years in the league.
- Schefter: Colts looking to move Marlon Mack September 28th, 2021
- Titans: Julio Jones limited snaps due to tightness September 28th, 2021
- Miles Sanders touches ball five times in Eagles loss September 28th, 2021
- Cowboys' Dalton Schultz scores twice in victory September 28th, 2021
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Cincinnati's Tee Higgins (shoulder) DNP on Tuesday September 28th, 2021
- Tee Higgins (shoulder) ruled out for Bengals in Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Bengals' Tee Higgins (shoulder) not expected to play Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Bengals' Tee Higgins (shoulder) doubtful for Week 3's clash with Steelers September 24th, 2021
- Cincinnati's Tee Higgins (shoulder) DNP on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Tee Higgins (shoulder) day-to-day for Bengals September 22nd, 2021