Tavon Young (neck) 'ready to go' for Ravens
Baltimore Ravens defensive back Tavon Young (neck) is "ready to go," per defensive coordinator Wink Martindale.
“He looks healthy on the computer,” Martindale said. “He says he’s healthy. He’s ready to go. Tavon is ready to go, and if he tells me he’s ready to go, I believe in him 100 percent." Young is on track to be ready for training camp after missing all of 2019 with a surgically-repaired neck. He's expected to be the Ravens' starting slot corner this season. Young's return will likely shift Marlon Humphrey to be paired outside with Marcus Peters.
The Ravens have the top-ranked D/ST in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings.
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) missing from practice September 23rd, 2021
- Amari Cooper (ribs) turns in limited session for Cowboys September 23rd, 2021
- Rams holding Darrell Henderson out with rib injury September 23rd, 2021
- Dalvin Cook (ankle) absent for Vikings again September 23rd, 2021
- Trey Sermon (concussion) in non-contact jersey again for 49ers September 23rd, 2021
- Carson Wentz (ankles) expected to miss Colts game Sunday September 23rd, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable for Week 2 clash with Chiefs September 17th, 2021
- Baltimore's Marquise Brown (ankle) remains sidelined on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Trenton Cannon released by Ravens Tuesday September 14th, 2021
- Mark Andrews quiet for Ravens in Monday night loss September 14th, 2021