49ers Brandon Aiyuk suffers hamstring injury on Sunday
San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Brandon Aiyuk reportedly suffered a hamstring injury during practice on Sunday.
Aiyuk, a first-round pick in April's draft, pulled up on a deep route and grabbed the back of his left leg on Sunday. The extent of his injury is unknown, but this is the first blemish on what has been an otherwise very impressive training camp. With Deebo Samuel (foot) and Jalen Hurd (knee) already sidelined, the 49ers receiving core is very thin behind George Kittle.
Assuming a return to full health, Aiyuk's Week 1 projection against the Arizona Cardinals includes 3.7 receptions, 46.2 yards, 0.30 touchdowns, and 8.4 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,200.
- Derrick Henry dominates for 3 scores in Titans' comeback victory September 19th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory September 19th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win September 19th, 2021
- Kyler Murray scores 4 times in wild Cardinals win September 19th, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) questionable to return Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Trey Sermon officially active for 49ers in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell "expected" to lead 49ers' backfield Sunday September 19th, 2021
- 49ers: Brandon Aiyuk Week 1 usage due to hamstring tweak September 17th, 2021
- Trey Sermon to be active Sunday for 49ers September 17th, 2021
- 49ers' Brandon Aiyuk (hamstring) logs full practice on Wednesday September 15th, 2021