Broncos' A.J. Bouye (shoulder) "highly questionable" for Week 2 meeting with Steelers
Denver Broncos defensive back A.J. Bouye is "highly questionable" for Week 2's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers with a shoulder injury he suffered during Monday night's game against the Tennessee Titans.
Bouye left Monday's game early and did not return after his shoulder popped out during the first half. There is some hope he would be active in Week 2 with a harness, but his status is up in the air at the moment. If Bouye is unable to play it would be a boost for the Steelers passing game, and a further blow to a Broncos defense that already lost Von Miller (ankle) for the season.
The Steelers have an implied team total of 24.50 points and are 7.5 point favorites over the Broncos in Week 2.
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Miles Sanders (chest) limited for Eagles Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP for Jets on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 23rd, 2021
- Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited again for Colts Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Panthers' Robby Anderson provides 38 yards on 6 targets September 20th, 2021
- Zane Gonzalez signs deal with Panthers Tuesday September 14th, 2021
- Christian McCaffrey racks up 187 all-purpose yards in Week 1 win September 12th, 2021
- Panthers claim running back Royce Freeman off waivers on Thursday September 2nd, 2021
- Robbie Anderson signs 2-year extension with Carolina August 24th, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey "hungry" and "ready to go" August 23rd, 2021