Lions' Desmond Trufant (hamstring) ruled out for Week 2's matchup against Packers
Detroit Lions cornerback Desmond Trufant (hamstring) will not play in Week 2's regular season contest against the Green Bay Packers.
Trufant will be inactive on Sunday after exiting Week 1's game with a hamstring injury. Expect Jeffrey Okudah to step up as Detroit's top cornerback.
According to numberFire's power rankings, the Lions' pass defense currently rates 17th overall with 8.09 Expected Points allowed through the air.
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Saints' Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) placed on injured reserve September 10th, 2021
- Saints' Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Saints release Latavius Murray September 7th, 2021
- Michael Thomas (ankle) landing on Saints PUP list August 31st, 2021
- Jameis Winston reportedly named Saints' starter August 27th, 2021
- Saints' Adam Trautman's leg injury reportedly expected to be minor August 24th, 2021