Robert Woods loses fumble in Rams win
Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Robert Woods caught 3 passes on 5 targets for 22 yards and rushed 4 times for 23 yards in a 24-10, Week 7 win over the Chicago Bears on Monday night.
Woods lost a fumble on one of his rushing attempts and it was returned for the Bears' only touchdown of the game. He matched his lowest target total in a game this season and posted his lowest reception and receiving yardage numbers since Week 2. Woods already has more receiving touchdowns (3) than last season (2) but he's averaging his lowest yards per game (50.1) since joining the Rams in 2017. Sean McVay's offense is running the ball at the fourth-highest clip in the league (49.0) percent, so Woods is unlikely to see a significant rise in targets. The Rams will face the Miami Dolphins in Week 8.
Woods scored a season-low 4.0 FanDuel points on Monday night. numberFire's models project him to bounce back with 12.1 FanDuel points in Week 8 and he has a salary of $7,000. Woods is the WR16 in our weekly fantasy rankings and the Dolphins have the No. 5 pass defense in our advanced team rankings.
- 49ers' Brandon Aiyuk (COVID-19) ruled out for Week 12 November 28th, 2020
- 49ers activate Raheem Mostert (ankle) from injured reserve November 28th, 2020
- Saints' Deonte Harris (neck) won't play Sunday against Broncos November 28th, 2020
- Broncos' practice squad receiver Kendall Hinton reportedly could start at QB Sunday November 28th, 2020
- Dolphins' Myles Gaskin (knee) not activated in time to play Week 12 November 28th, 2020
- Drew Lock, Broncos’ quarterbacks reportedly ineligible to play Sunday versus Saints due to high risk November 28th, 2020
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (elbow) a game-time decision for Week 12's clash with 49ers November 27th, 2020
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (elbow) DNP on Thursday November 26th, 2020
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (elbow) sits out Wednesday, considered day-to-day November 25th, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman (knee) limited in Wednesday's practice November 25th, 2020
- Darrell Henderson barely used as Rams rely on quick throws November 24th, 2020
- Robert Woods records season-high 130 yards, leads Rams with 12 receptions November 24th, 2020