JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Steelers to start week
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster was listed as DNP with a knee injury on Wednesday's injury report for Week 8 against the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday.
Smith-Schuster has consistently sat out Wednesday sessions but still played in every game. He set season-highs across the board with 9 receptions on 13 targets for 85 yards in the Steelers' Week 7 win over the Tennessee Titans. It was Smith-Schuster's first time topping 50 yards since the opener and he played over 80.0 percent of the offensive snaps for the first time since Week 2. He's averaging career-lows in yards per catch (8.7) and per target (6.6).
JuJu is the WR35 in numberFire's Week 8 fantasy rankings. Our models project him to score 9.2 FanDuel points versus the Ravens and he has a salary of $6,500 on the main slate. The Ravens have the No. 4 pass defense in numberFire's advanced team rankings.
- Buccaneers' Ali Marpet (concussion) inactive again Monday night November 23rd, 2020
- Bengals officially place Joe Burrow (knee) on injured reserve November 23rd, 2020
- Vikings put Adam Thielen on COVID-19 list November 23rd, 2020
- Panthers: Christian McCaffrey (shoulder) still week-to-week November 23rd, 2020
- Julio Jones (hamstring) could be GTD for Falcons Week 12 November 23rd, 2020
- Mark Ingram ruled out for Ravens Week 12 after COVID-19 diagnosis November 23rd, 2020
- Steelers' Vance McDonald returning from Reserve/COVID-19 list November 23rd, 2020
- Steelers' Chase Claypool finds endzone once again in easy win over Jacksonville November 23rd, 2020
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson explodes for 12 catches and 111 yards in Week 11 win over Jaguars November 22nd, 2020
- Ben Roethlisberger on normal practice schedule for Steelers November 18th, 2020
- JuJu Smith-Schuster scores for Steelers in second straight November 16th, 2020
- Chase Claypool finds end zone twice in Steelers victory November 16th, 2020