Raiders' Josh Jacobs gets 31 carries in snowy Week 8 win over Cleveland
Las Vegas Raiders running back Josh Jacobs had a huge workload in the team's 16-6 win over the Cleveland Browns.
It was the dreaded wintry mix in Cleveland throughout the afternoon. The weather turned on a dime multiple times, as it went from sunny to hailing to snowing to raining to sunny again. There were also heavy winds, so the Raiders relied on their ground attack. Jacobs got a whopping 31 carries, racking up 128 yards in the process.
With 12.8 FanDuel points, Jacobs is currently 15th among all Week 8 rushers. Right now, our models project him for 15.22 next week against the Los Angeles Chargers.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Raiders' Jason Witten retiring from football January 27th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs avoids DUI charge January 11th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs arrested on DUI charges January 4th, 2021
- Raiders' Jalen Richard placed on Reserve/COVID-19 list Wednesday December 30th, 2020