Chicago's David Montgomery (concussion) remains sidelined on Friday
Chicago Bears running back David Montgomery (concussion) did not practice on Friday.
Montgomery's status against the Minnesota Vikings is quickly trending in the wrong direction after consecutive missed practices on Thursday and Friday. Expect Ryan Nall to play an increased role on Monday night if Montgomery is unable to participate in Saturday's session.
Nall's current Week 10 projection includes 6.1 rushing attempts for 26.1 yards and 1.1 receptions for 7.1 yards.
- Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited again for Colts Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Chargers' Joey Bosa (foot/ankle) logs another DNP on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) expected to play for Cardinals September 23rd, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (ankle) registers DNP for Raiders again September 23rd, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Diontae Johnson (knee) remains sidelined on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Odell Beckham (knee) to be Week 3 GTD for Browns September 23rd, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (groin) limited again for Bears Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) still Bears starter when healthy September 22nd, 2021
- Bears name Justin Fields Week 3 starter versus Browns September 22nd, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) expected to sit for Bears in Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Rapoport: Andy Dalton has knee bone bruise, Week 3 status for Bears TBD September 20th, 2021
- Bears' Justin Fields filling in for Andy Dalton (questionable, knee) September 19th, 2021