Pelissero: Chris Carson (foot) expected to sit for Seahawks Thursday night
Seattle Seahawks running back Chris Carson (foot) isn't expected to play in Thursday night's Week 11 game against the Arizona Cardinals, reports Tom Pelissero of NFL Network.
Carson is headed for a fourth consecutive absence, though his chances of returning for Week 12 seem pretty high. Carlos Hyde will return from his own-multi game absence for a hamstring issue and likely work in a three-down capacity. He rushed 15 times for 68 yards and a touchdown and also drew 4 targets in his last outing with Carson banged up. DeeJay Dallas could also see a few touches as Hyde's backup. Travis Homer (knee/thumb) is doubtful.
Hyde is the RB18 in numberFire's Week 11 fantasy rankings and has a salary of $8,000 on FanDuel's Thursday slate. He's averaging the fewest avoided tackles per attempt in the Seahawks' backfield, per Pro Football Focus.
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Chris Carson scores twice for Seahawks in loss September 20th, 2021
- D'Wayne Eskridge (concussion) doubtful for Seahawks Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Rashaad Penny (calf) doubtful for Seahawks in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (calf) expected to miss "a few weeks" September 13th, 2021
- Tyler Lockett scorches Colts for 2 touchdowns in Seahawks Week 1 win September 12th, 2021
- Seahawks rule out Rashaad Penny (calf) for remainder of Week 1 September 12th, 2021