Jaguars' Laviska Shenault (hamstring) ruled out again Week 11
Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Laviska Shenault (hamstring) has been ruled out again for Week 11 versus the Pittsburgh Steelers.
It will be Sheanault's second consecutive absence. D.J. Chark (17) and Chris Conley (16) are the only two players that have drawn double-digit targets between Jake Luton's two starts, though Keelan Cole has actually ran more routes (70) than Conley (63) in that span. The Steelers are allowing the fifth-fewest passing yards per game this season.
numberFire's models expect Chark to lead the Jaguars with 7.5 targets in Week 11. The Steelers have the No. 7 pass defense in numberFire's efficiency metric.
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Miles Sanders (chest) limited for Eagles Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP for Jets on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 23rd, 2021
- Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited again for Colts Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jaguars' Laviska Shenault (shoulder) logs full practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Meyer: Jaguars' D.J. Chark (hand) will be ready for Week 1 August 31st, 2021
- Jacksonville's Marvin Jones (shoulder) 'expected to be full-go' for regular season opener August 25th, 2021
- Jaguars place Travis Etienne (foot) on injured reserve August 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jaguars' Travis Etienne suffered Lisfranc injury August 24th, 2021
- Travis Etienne (foot) questionable to return to Jags' Monday night game August 23rd, 2021