Green Bay's Jaire Alexander (concussion) will play in Week 11's game against Colts
Green Bay Packers defensive back Jaire Alexander (concussion) will play in Week 11's contest against the Indianapolis Colts.
Alexander will return on Sunday after missing one game with a concussion. According to Pro Football Focus, Green Bay's 23-year old cornerback currently ranks top at his position on 260 pass snaps.
On 27 targets this season, Alexander has allowed 16 receptions for 139 yards and one touchdown.
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable for Week 2 clash with Chiefs September 17th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders' Kenyan Drake not expected to have workhorse role after Josh Jacobs injury September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman (ankle) questionable for Week 2's matchup against Rams September 17th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) ruled out for Raiders in Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Packers shutting down Za'Darius Smith (back) 'for a while' September 17th, 2021
- Packers' Za'Darius Smith (back) uncertain for Week 1 clash with Saints August 22nd, 2021
- Aaron Rodgers not looking for a "farewell tour" in potential final season with Green Bay August 18th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (hamstring) returns to practice Monday August 16th, 2021
- Packers' Jordan Love dealing with shoulder injury August 15th, 2021
- Pelissero: Packers working on acquiring Randall Cobb from Texans July 27th, 2021