"Optimism" Teddy Bridgewater (knee) will play for Panthers in Week 11
There is optimism that Carolina Panthers quarterback Teddy Bridgewater will play against the Detroit Lions in Week 11, according to Jeremy Fowler of ESPN.
Bridgewater remains questionable with a knee injury, and it's looking like the decision on his status won't come until game time. But after the veteran passer was able to participate in practice Saturday, the team is reportedly optimistic he'll be able to suit up. Keep a close eye on his status as the 1 p.m. ET kickoff approaches. If Bridgewater can't go, Will Grier or P.J. Walker would get the start.
Detroit entered Week 11 ranked 30th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per pass play.
- Rapoport: Michael Thomas (ankle) expected to miss start of Saints season July 23rd, 2021
- Rapoport: Davante Adams, Packers break off extension talks July 23rd, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ankle) starts camp on PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Kyle Rudolph (foot) opens training camp on Giants' PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) opens training camp on PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Report: Zach Ertz now has 'great chance' to stay with Eagles July 21st, 2021
- Javonte Williams seen as Broncos' lead back July 6th, 2021
- Denver's K.J. Hamler (concussion) ruled out for Week 17's contest against Raiders January 1st, 2021
- Broncos' KJ Hamler (concussion) doesn't practice Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler (concussion) will not return in Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler (concussion) questionable to return in Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Broncos place Phillip Lindsay (hip, knee) on injured reserve December 26th, 2020