Browns' Kareem Hunt salvages day with late score
Cleveland Browns running back Kareem Hunt rushed 11 times for 13 yards and a touchdown in a 22-17, Week 11 win over the Philadelphia Eagles.
Hunt also turned his only target into a 10-yard reception. It was the least efficient rushing performance of his career at 0.8 yards per carry but he managed to punch in a five-yard score in the fourth quarter. Earlier in the game, Hunt failed to convert three tries at the goal-line, including a fourth-and-goal from the one where the touchdown was overturned. Nick Chubb out-carried Hunt 20-13 and out-rushed him 114-11, but it was Hunt who handled all eight of the Browns' red zone carries, including four inside the five-yard line. However, that was apparently because Chubb lost a contact lens and couldn't locate it. Hunt should see a similar workload in Week 12 against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Hunt scored 8.6 FanDuel points on Sunday and is averaging 14.0 FanDuel points in the five games Nick Chubb has been healthy for. The Jaguars are allowing the sixth-most FanDuel points per game to the running back position this season.
- Chiefs rule Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) out for Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) not expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) not expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) facing an "uphill battle" to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Bucs' Ronald Jones (quad, finger) a game-time decision Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Saints activate Tre'Quan Smith (ankle) from injured reserve on Saturday January 16th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) active Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) doesn't practice on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Denzel Ward activated for Browns ahead of Divisional Round January 13th, 2021
- Browns' Jack Conklin (hamstring) considered day-to-day January 11th, 2021