Robert Woods records season-high 130 yards, leads Rams with 12 receptions
Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Robert Woods caught 12 passes on 15 targets for 130 yards and a touchdown in a 27-24, Week 11 win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Monday night.
Woods led the Rams in targets and receptions while he and Cooper Kupp combined for 275 yards. He set season-highs in all three of those categories and scored his fifth touchdown in eight games. Woods has seen at least 5 targets in every game and he's averaging 7.5 looks per contest overall. The Rams will face the San Francisco 49ers in Week 12. Woods caught 4 passes on 10 targets for 29 yards and a touchdown when the two teams met earlier this year.
Woods scored 24.6 FanDuel points on Monday and he's now scored at least that many twice in the past three games. He's averaging the 11th-most FanDuel points per game (13.8) among wideouts. Woods costs $6,800 on FanDuel's main Week 12 slate and is currently the WR18 in numberFire's weekly rankings. The 49ers rank 16th in our pass defense efficiency metrics.
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay January 15th, 2021
- Saints list Latavius Murray (quad) as questionable for Sunday's Divisional playoff contest against Buccaneers January 15th, 2021
- Mike Evans (knee) hoping to be closer to 100 percent for Buccaneers in Divisional Round January 15th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's Divisional playoff injury report January 15th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's Divisional playoff matchup against Browns January 15th, 2021
- Jared Goff (thumb) not listed on Rams' Divisional playoff injury report January 14th, 2021
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Green Bay January 14th, 2021
- Rams list Cooper Kupp (knee) as questionable for Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Packers January 14th, 2021
- Rams' Jared Goff (thumb) fully practices on Wednesday January 13th, 2021
- Rodrigue: Rams' Aaron Donald (ribs) will play in Saturday's playoff contest against Packers January 13th, 2021
- McVay: Aaron Donald "will be ready" for Saturday's showdown with Packers January 12th, 2021