Bears' David Montgomery (concussion) will play in Week 12 against Green Bay
Chicago Bears running back David Montgomery is going to play this coming Sunday against the Green Bay Packers, according to himself.
In his media availability Wednesday, Montgomery told reporters that he's cleared the NFL's concussion protocol and is ready to rock going forward after missing Week 10 - the Bears were on a bye last week. With his return, he'll slot right back into the workhorse role out of the backfield, demoting Cordarrelle Patterson and Ryan Nall to smaller roles.
Our models project Montgomery for 65.1 rushing yards, 19.5 receiving yards, 0.6 total touchdowns and 13.0 FanDuel points.
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (neck) 'not quite there yet' for Colts September 27th, 2021
- Pats' James White out indefinitely with hip subluxation injury September 27th, 2021
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman (core) returning to practice ahead of Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bears considering entire quarterback depth chart for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (back) active for Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Bears' Andy Dalton (knee) could miss an additional "week or two" September 26th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (groin) limited again for Bears Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) still Bears starter when healthy September 22nd, 2021