Rhule: Panthers expect Teddy Bridgewater (knee) to play Week 12
Carolina Panthers quarterback Teddy Bridgewater is expected to suit up Sunday in the team's Week 12 game against the Minnesota Vikings.
That's what head coach Matt Rhule told reporters on Wednesday. Bridgewater missed last week's win over the Detroit Lions due to an MCL sprain, paving the way for P.J. Walker to play in his place - and quite well, for that matter. Despite that, however, it seems as though he'll resume his starting job should he get full medical clearance.
The Vikings currently rank 18th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per pass play.
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay January 15th, 2021
- Saints list Latavius Murray (quad) as questionable for Sunday's Divisional playoff contest against Buccaneers January 15th, 2021
- Mike Evans (knee) hoping to be closer to 100 percent for Buccaneers in Divisional Round January 15th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's Divisional playoff injury report January 15th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's Divisional playoff matchup against Browns January 15th, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey not expecting offseason surgery January 4th, 2021
- Panthers' Teddy Bridgewater replaced by P.J. Walker in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Carolina's Mike Davis (ankle) will not play in Week 17's matchup against Saints January 1st, 2021
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) fully practices on Thursday December 31st, 2020
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) DNP on Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Mike Davis (ankle) out for Panthers versus Saints December 30th, 2020