Atlanta's Hayden Hurst (ankle) remains sidelined on Thursday
Atlanta Falcons tight end Hayden Hurst (ankle) was a non-participant in Thursday's practice.
Hurst's status against the Las Vegas Raiders could be in doubt after consecutive missed practices on Wednesday and Thursday. Expect Jaeden Graham to play an increased role against a Raiders' defense ranked 12th in fantasy points allowed to tight ends if Hurst is ruled out.
Hurst's current Week 12 projection includes 3.7 receptions for 40.7 yards on 5.9 targets.
- Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) ruled out for Raiders in Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (hamstring) not listed on Week 2's injury report against 49ers September 17th, 2021
- Packers shutting down Za'Darius Smith (back) 'for a while' September 17th, 2021
- Buffalo's Emmanuel Sanders (hamstring) fully practices on Friday September 17th, 2021
- 49ers: Brandon Aiyuk Week 1 usage due to hamstring tweak September 17th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Kyle Pitts playing in slot, out wide for Falcons September 13th, 2021
- Cordarrelle Patterson listed as Falcons' No. 2 running back September 7th, 2021
- Falcons sign Wayne Gallman, release Qadree Ollison September 2nd, 2021
- Falcons utilizing Kyle Pitts to find exploitable matchups August 27th, 2021
- Kyle Pitts receiving praise at Falcons' joint practices August 19th, 2021
- Mike Davis expected to be Falcons' feature back August 13th, 2021