Hunter Renfrow leads Raiders in ugly loss
Las Vegas Raiders wide receiver Hunter Renfrow caught 7 passes on 9 targets for 73 yards in a 43-6, Week 12 loss to the Atlanta Falcons.
Renfrow led the Raiders in targets, receptions, and yards in the offense's worst game of the season. The yards set a season-high and he drew more targets than in the previous three games combined. Renfrow only has one other game with more than 60 yards this season, but he could potentially make it a third in Week 13 against a porous New York Jets secondary.
Renfrow scored 10.8 FanDuel points in Week 12. He owns the second-largest target share (14.8 percent) on the Raiders behind Darren Waller this season. The Jets are allowing the fifth-most FanDuel points per game to the wide receiver position.
- Derrick Henry dominates for 3 scores in Titans' comeback victory September 19th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory September 19th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win September 19th, 2021
- Kyler Murray scores 4 times in wild Cardinals win September 19th, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders' Kenyan Drake not expected to have workhorse role after Josh Jacobs injury September 17th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) ruled out for Raiders in Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe, ankle) logs another DNP on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Kenyan Drake gains 70 yards on 11 touches in Raiders debut September 14th, 2021