Vikings hopeful Adam Thielen (COVID-19) will return Week 13
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Adam Thielen (COVID-19) is uncertain for Sunday's Week 13 game against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Vikings head coach Mike Zimmer said he's hopeful that Thielen will be cleared to play after missing Week 12 due to his placement on the reserve/COVID-19 list. Thielen tested positive for the virus a week ago, but his subsequent results have come back negative, so he seems to have a good chance of getting back out there. Bisi Johnson and Chad Beebe are unlikely to maintain fantasy relevance with Thielen active. Justin Jefferson's target share will also likely take a hit.
Thielen is averaging 15.9 FanDuel points per game, fourth-most among wide receivers. He has earned the second-best receiving grade at his position from Pro Football Focus this season behind Davante Adams. The Jaguars are allowing the sixth-most FanDuel points per game to the wide receiver position.
- James Robinson expected to lead Jaguars' backfield in snaps June 18th, 2021
- Denzel Mims working behind Keelan Cole at Jets camp June 14th, 2021
- Pats' Mac Jones playing behind Jarrett Stidham in "every period" June 14th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder, Jets rework contract June 14th, 2021
- Jakobi Meyers looking like Patriots' WR1 for camp June 14th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- Vikings not eyeing larger role for Irv Smith Jr. in 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Alexander Mattison (concussion) not listed on Minnesota's Week 17 injury report January 1st, 2021
- Minnesota's Alexander Mattison (concussion) participates in Wednesday's practice December 30th, 2020
- Dalvin Cook away from Vikings for family emergency, out Week 17 December 30th, 2020
- Vikings' Kyle Rudolph (foot) placed on injured reserve December 29th, 2020
- Vikings' Alexander Mattison (concussion) ruled out for Friday's matchup against New Orleans December 24th, 2020