Adam Thielen activated for Vikings from COVID-19 list
The Minnesota Vikings activated wide receiver Adam Thielen off the COVID-19 reserve list.
Thielen is on track to play in Sunday's Week 13 game against the Jacksonville Jaguars after missing last week's game. His return will likely take a majority of snaps and targets from Bisi Johnson and Chad Beebe. Justin Jefferson remains an attractive option even with Thielen active. In the last game he played, Thielen had 8 catches for 123 yards and 2 touchdowns.
Thielen is the WR12 in numberFire's Week 13 fantasy rankings. He has a salary of $7,800 on FanDuel's main slate against a Jaguars defense allowing the sixth-most FanDuel points per game to the wide receiver position this season.
- Packers' Jace Sternberger suspended first two games of 2021 June 10th, 2021
- Kyle Rudolph (foot) expected to be ready for Giants' training camp June 10th, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray looking to run less this season June 10th, 2021
- McCarthy: Cowboys' Michael Gallup has been 'moved around some and in the slot' this offseason June 10th, 2021
- Ravens sign Gus Edwards to 2-year extension June 7th, 2021
- DeVante Parker "moving around" in the Dolphins' formation June 7th, 2021
- Alexander Mattison (concussion) not listed on Minnesota's Week 17 injury report January 1st, 2021
- Minnesota's Alexander Mattison (concussion) participates in Wednesday's practice December 30th, 2020
- Dalvin Cook away from Vikings for family emergency, out Week 17 December 30th, 2020
- Vikings' Kyle Rudolph (foot) placed on injured reserve December 29th, 2020
- Vikings' Alexander Mattison (concussion) ruled out for Friday's matchup against New Orleans December 24th, 2020
- Minnesota's Kyle Rudolph (foot) out for Week 16's game against Saints December 24th, 2020