Titans' Jonnu Smith (knee) out on Wednesday
Tennessee Titans tight end Jonnu Smith (knee) was a non-participant in Wednesday's practice.
Smith's absence is noteworthy after the Titans' tight end was labeled with a new knee injury. MyCole Pruitt could play an increased role in Week 13's contest against the Cleveland Browns after Anthony Firkser also missed Wednesday's practice for non-injury reasons.
Smith's projection against the Browns includes 3.1 receptions for 35.1 yards on 4.8 targets. Tennessee's 25-year old tight end is currently ranked as Week 13's TE12.
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) placed on injured reserve September 25th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (Covid-19) officially ruled out for Week 3 September 25th, 2021
- Dolphins place Tua Tagovailoa (broken ribs) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 6 September 25th, 2021
- Eagles activate Zach Ertz off COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jonnu Smith (hip) active for Patriots in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Patriots' Rhamondre Stevenson inactive for Week 2 meeting with Jets September 19th, 2021
- Jonnu Smith (hip) limited for Patriots Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Damien Harris hits century mark, fumbles late in Patriots loss September 13th, 2021
- Patriots' Nelson Agholor (ankle) active for Week 1 September 12th, 2021