Patriots' Dalton Keene (knee) activated from injured reserve
New England Patriots tight end Dalton Keene has officially been activated off of injured reserve.
Keene has missed the last month for the Patriots as he battled a knee injury, but he's officially ready to return to the field. He'll be out there against the Los Angeles Chargers, though it's unclear if he'll have a tangible role. Ryan Izzo could see a dip in snap count.
The Chargers currently rank 18th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per pass play.
- Colts' Carson Wentz reportedly sprained both ankles September 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Andy Dalton has knee bone bruise, Week 3 status for Bears TBD September 20th, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) returns to Dolphins' facility Monday September 20th, 2021
- Henry Ruggs records 113 yards, touchdown for Raiders September 20th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) considered day-to-day for Dolphins September 20th, 2021
- Steelers' Dionatae Johnson (knee) avoids long-term injury September 20th, 2021
- Jonnu Smith (hip) active for Patriots in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Patriots' Rhamondre Stevenson inactive for Week 2 meeting with Jets September 19th, 2021
- Jonnu Smith (hip) limited for Patriots Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Damien Harris hits century mark, fumbles late in Patriots loss September 13th, 2021
- Patriots' Nelson Agholor (ankle) active for Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Patriots' Nelson Agholor (ankle) questionable for Week 1 showdown with Miami September 10th, 2021