Packers' Jace Sternberger (concussion) out again in Week 14
Green Bay Packers tight end Jace Sternberger (concussion) has been ruled out for Week 14's game against the Detroit Lions.
Sternberger will miss another game with a concussion, cementing a slightly increased role for Robert Tonyan in the Packers' high-powered offense. Our models expect Tonyan to see 4.7 targets against a Lions defense rated 6th against tight ends in numberFire's advanced stats.
Tonyan's Week 14 projection includes 3.2 receptions, 36.6 yards, 0.35 touchdowns, and 7.4 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,900, and he is the TE11 in our weekly rankings.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Packers lock up Aaron Jones with 4-year contract March 14th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (chest) questionable to return to NFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Packers' AJ Dillon (quadricep) limited in practice Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Packers' Marcedes Lewis (knee) doesn't practice on Wednesday January 13th, 2021
- Green Bay's Jamaal Williams (quad) not listed on Week 17's injury report January 1st, 2021