Packers' Jace Sternberger (concussion) out again in Week 14
Green Bay Packers tight end Jace Sternberger (concussion) has been ruled out for Week 14's game against the Detroit Lions.
Sternberger will miss another game with a concussion, cementing a slightly increased role for Robert Tonyan in the Packers' high-powered offense. Our models expect Tonyan to see 4.7 targets against a Lions defense rated 6th against tight ends in numberFire's advanced stats.
Tonyan's Week 14 projection includes 3.2 receptions, 36.6 yards, 0.35 touchdowns, and 7.4 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,900, and he is the TE11 in our weekly rankings.
- 49ers adding Jacques Patrick to depleted backfield September 21st, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Amari Cooper (ribs) can play Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (knee) doing "better" after late-game scare Sunday September 21st, 2021
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger has a left pectoral injury September 21st, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) expected to sit for Bears in Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Culley: Houston's Davis Mills will start in Week 3's matchup against Panthers September 21st, 2021
- Packers' Robert Tonyan scores first touchdown September 21st, 2021
- Green Bay uses A.J. Dillon sparingly in win September 21st, 2021
- Davante Adams paces Packers in victory September 21st, 2021
- Aaron Rodgers rebounds with 4 touchdowns as Packers roll September 21st, 2021
- Aaron Jones scores 4 times in Packers win September 21st, 2021
- Packers shutting down Za'Darius Smith (back) 'for a while' September 17th, 2021