Allen Lazard (core) limited at Packers practice
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Allen Lazard (core) is practicing on a limited basis ahead of Saturday's Week 15 game against the Carolina Panthers.
The Packers are continuing to manage Lazard's reps following his return from injured reserve a few weeks ago. He caught 2 passes on 3 targets for 19 yards last Sunday and hasn't cleared 4 receptions or 50 yards since returning. Per FanDuel Sportsbook, the Packers are currently favored by 8.5 points on Saturday.
Lazard is third on the team in target share (13.6 percent) behind Davante Adams (32.0) and Robert Tonyan (16.0) since returning from IR. He's currently the WR53 in numberFire's Week 15 fantasy rankings. The Panthers rank 16th in FanDuel points allowed per game to the wide receiver position this season.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Packers lock up Aaron Jones with 4-year contract March 14th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (chest) questionable to return to NFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Packers' AJ Dillon (quadricep) limited in practice Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Packers' Marcedes Lewis (knee) doesn't practice on Wednesday January 13th, 2021
- Green Bay's Jamaal Williams (quad) not listed on Week 17's injury report January 1st, 2021