Dolphins' Mike Gesicki (shoulder) out for Week 15
The Miami Dolphins have ruled tight end Mike Gesicki (shoulder) out for Sunday's Week 15 game against the New England Patriots.
Gesicki made strides with his shoulder injury throughout the week, but ultimately the Dolphins made the decision to give him the week off.
With Gesicki ruled out, the Dolphins could look to utilize Durham Smythe and Adam Shaheen more in the passing game, although neither player has contributed much as a receiver so far this season. However, the team will also be without their top two receivers for the game, meaning they could be in a bind when it comes to pass-catchers.
- Darrell Henderson (rib cartilage) still in play for Rams in Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Jarvis Landry 'week-to-week' for Browns with knee sprain September 20th, 2021
- Detroit's D'Andre Swift (groin) active for Monday night's matchup against Green Bay September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty dealing with high ankle sprain September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon in concussion protocol September 20th, 2021
- Eagles' Zach Ertz tests positive for COVID-19 September 20th, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) returns to Dolphins' facility Monday September 20th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) considered day-to-day for Dolphins September 20th, 2021
- Update: Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa dealing with bruised ribs September 19th, 2021
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (upper body) carted to locker room, Jacoby Brisset now under center against Buffalo September 19th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) active for Week 2 matchup against Bills September 19th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021