Bengals' Brandon Allen (knee) limited Wednesday
Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Brandon Allen was a limited participant in Wednesday's practice.
Allen was held out of the team's shocking Week 15 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers due to the knee ailment - Ryan Finley took his place under center. Head coach Zac Taylor said the team will monitor the former's status as the week progresses before naming a starter for Sunday's Week 16 tilt against the Houston Texans. Keep an eye on Allen's participation levels over the next few days.
Houston currently ranks 31st in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per pass play.
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Pharaoh Brown (shoulder, ankle) DNP for Houston Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 16th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (groin) limited for Lions on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) limited for Jets Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Miami's Will Fuller (personal) absent on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow "focused on Week 1" following return to game action on Sunday August 29th, 2021
- Ja'Marr Chase having 'fantastic week' for Bengals August 26th, 2021
- Ja'Marr Chase continuing to struggle for Cincinnati August 23rd, 2021
- Bengals' Auden Tate could take snaps from Ja'Marr Chase August 23rd, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow out again for second preseason game against Washington on Friday August 18th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Mixon "accepting all challenges" heading into 2021 season August 11th, 2021