Cincinnati's Joe Mixon (foot) ruled out for Week 16's game against Texans
Cincinnati Bengals running back Joe Mixon (foot) will not play in Week 16's contest against the Houston Texans.
Despite recent comments from head coach Zac Taylor, Mixon will not be available against the Texans. In a mouth-watering matchup against numberFire's 27th ranked rush defense, expect Giovani Bernard to play a lead role on Sunday. Our models currently project Bernard to score 9.3 FanDuel points at the salary of $6,000.
Bernard's Week 16 projection includes 10.3 rushing attempts for 42.6 yards and 2.5 receptions for 19.6 yards.
- Gruden: Raiders' Kenyan Drake not expected to have workhorse role after Josh Jacobs injury September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman (ankle) questionable for Week 2's matchup against Rams September 17th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) ruled out for Raiders in Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (hamstring) not listed on Week 2's injury report against 49ers September 17th, 2021
- Packers shutting down Za'Darius Smith (back) 'for a while' September 17th, 2021
- Buffalo's Emmanuel Sanders (hamstring) fully practices on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow "focused on Week 1" following return to game action on Sunday August 29th, 2021
- Ja'Marr Chase having 'fantastic week' for Bengals August 26th, 2021
- Ja'Marr Chase continuing to struggle for Cincinnati August 23rd, 2021
- Bengals' Auden Tate could take snaps from Ja'Marr Chase August 23rd, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow out again for second preseason game against Washington on Friday August 18th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Mixon "accepting all challenges" heading into 2021 season August 11th, 2021